Consultation meeting 22nd October 201326/11/2013
Shared Services – Chester HQ
22nd October 2013
Attendees: John Callan (ICT Shared Services), Karen Begley (CE HR), Alison Wolden (CWAC HR)
Unison attendees: Olga Kokkinis, Colin Dew-Parry – Cheshire East
Teresa Connally – West Cheshire
Update on Progress:
- Programme in Green status, workstreams up and running
- COSOCIOUS on Oracle
- Define new Key Performance Indicators
- Future changing
- Re-launching catalogue
- Governance structure (Board, Shareholder Board, Membership of Board)
- Propose Board meet fortnightly
- JOB structure to remain
- First draft of client operating model (Organisational structure)
- Another floor walk, questions on FAQ
- Fortnightly communication
- Listening sessions
- Weekly blog
- Communications remains effective
- Co-location to Goldsmith House
- Redecoration of floor next week
- Full security review at Goldsmith House
- Looking at a manned reception desk
- Field engineers who serve Cheshire East and Corporate buildings have a store in Municipal Buildings, Crewe
Update on Job Swap:
- First set of 5 vacancies to staff last week, 4 responded. Next step interview/or meet with member of staff. Managed by Redeployment Officer in Cheshire East.
- Thursday before training by external provider to prepare CV, to think about interview, also meet with staff on a 1:1, where necessary.
- Training on taking minutes given
- Went in Job Swap/Team Talk with regards to job swap. (Many staff applied, down to 9 staff in the East). JDQ/Person spec will be made available.
- 23 staff applied for job swap. W/B 2nd Nov earmarked for interviews.
- Vacancies coming out in Cheshire East as well.
- Referred 3 people to OHU who had problems travelling, 2 placed on redeployment, the third did not meet ill health requirements.
- Some staff have asked for reduction in hours which will be considered by managers.
- Letters to staff to be sent out by end Oct.
Next meeting: Thursday, 19th November at 2.00 pm