How to get a Replacement Membership Card

UNISON is looking at streamlining the process for replacing Membership cards as the cost of issuing replacement cards compared to a standard letter is significantly higher.
Although we are not withdrawing this service from our members who have lost their card, the process by which members can obtain a replacement card has now changed.
If the member would like a proper Replacement Card the member can request this by accessing their My UNISON (My Details) record or by calling UNISONDirect on 08000 857 857.


Join UNISON in just 3 minutes - all you
need is your bank details and you’re set.

Join now

Need help?

Find out who to contact for help, or where
to find the information you need.

Tel: 01244 346894